Terms & Conditions
Medical Advice Disclaimer
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSION. THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, SUCH AS TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Accessing The Website And Account Security
Credible reserves the right to withdraw or change this Website, and any service or material provided on the Website, in its sole discretion without notice. Credible will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Credible reserves the right to restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, logos, trademarks, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are proprietary to the creators of or legal owners of such material and may be protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other proprietary rights or intellectual property laws.
You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for a commercial purpose any content on or any part of the Website unless the commercial aspect is purely incidental to a primarily educational or other permitted use.
Content and Feedback
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and/or other materials accessible through the Website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Credible, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise make available (“Make Available”) through the Website (“Your Content”), and other users of the Website, and not Credible, are similarly responsible for all Content they Make Available through the Website (“User Content”). By submitting Your Content, which shall include your username, to any “public area” of the Website, you grant Credible a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, Your Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, that may exist in Your Content. You also warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in Your Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not Credible, are responsible for all of Your Content that you Make Available on or in the Website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In the absence of a written agreement with us to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
You agree not to use the Website:
● In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
● For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without Credible’s prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
● To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Credible, a Credible employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
● To conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Website;
● To upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors; or
● To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Credible, may harm Credible or its users of the Website or expose a part thereof to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
● Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
● Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
● Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Credible’s prior written consent.
● Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, such as but not limited to: the introduction any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
● Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or
otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
● To attempt to reserve engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Conditions
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Credible does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Credible disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENTS, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASSIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. CREDIBLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE. NO ADVISE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM CREDIBLE OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CREDIBLE IS NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD CREDIBLE LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL WEBSITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES RESTS ENTIRELY ON YOU.
Credible may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and Credible is under no obligation to update such material. Credible may change the Website at any time with or without notice. Credible may suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely.
Information About You And Your Visits to The Website
Linking to The Website
You may link to the Credible homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Credible reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Credible where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you unless the owner of that website has expressly granted you the right to create such a link (for example, by providing instructions to you on how to create a link to their website).
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with Credible in removing any unauthorized framing or linking. Credible reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links to The Website
The Website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements, videos, and sponsored links. Credible has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CREDIBLE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF TEN US DOLLARS (U.E. $10). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT CREDIBLE’S SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Term and Termination
The communications between you and us relating to the website use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, whether via email or posting on the Website or other reasonable means; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us that the following e-mail address: email@example.com.